Terms & Conditions
When you purchase any tool from TH Vina, it automatically comes with a warranty followed the warranty terms & conditions of its manufacturer.
We highly recommend that you keep your receipt, as it may help in the determination of your tools age and assessment of warranty.
All our new tools are covered by a warranty provided by their manufacturer's policy
- The warranty period is from the date of purchase. This date has to be documented by an invoice or other proof of purchase (receipt). The warranty period is one year minimum for products, and one year for batteries and chargers. This warranty applies only on new products.
- The warranty period can be extended for batteries, chargers and for tools. The end user is required to register his/her newly-acquired products online within 30 days from the date of purchase. Furthermore, end users must give their consent to the storage of their personal data that is required to be entered online. They must also accept the terms and conditions. The registration certificates, which is sent out by e-mail, and the original invoice or other proof of purchase (receipt) showing the product and date of purchase will serve as proof of the extended warranty.
- For servicing, the product must be sent to TH Vina. When sending a product to our service department, the product should be safely packed without any dangerous contents such as petrol, marked with sender’s address and accompanied by a short description of the fault and the purchase invoice or other proof of purchase (receipt+ warranty card) and the registration certificate.
- A repair/replacement under this warranty is free of charge. It does not constitute an extension or a new start of the warranty period. Exchanged parts or products become our property. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
The warranty shall not apply
- Any defects caused or repairs required as a result of: abusive operation; negligence; accident; shipment damages; improper delivery and installation; application and use for which this Product was not intended as set forth in the user’s manual or other applicable Product documentation.
- Any defects caused or repairs required as a result of any Product that has been tampered with, modified, adjusted or repaired by any person other than Hisense, a Hisense authorized service provider or a Hisense authorized service center or dealer.
- Any replacement of accessories, glassware, consumable or peripheral items required through normal use of the Product, including but not limited to, earphones, remote controls, batteries, etc.
- Any cosmetic damage to the Product surface or exterior, including but not limited to that which has been defaced or caused through normal wear and tear, improper shipping and handling or the use of chemical cleaning agents.
- Any defects caused or repairs required as a result of damage caused by any external or environmental conditions, including but not limited to, use of incorrect voltage, fluctuations or surges in transmission line/power line voltage, liquid spillage, or acts of nature or of God.
- Warranty claims for Products returned with altered, illegible or missing model, factory serial number and UL markings.
- Any Products used for rental, business or commercial purposes.
- Any installation, consumer instruction, delivery, setup, adjustment, and/or programming charges.
- A Product that is not installed in accordance with installation instructions included with the Product.
- Any signal reception problems (including antenna related problems), images “burnt” into the screen, signal noise or echo, interference or other signal transmission or delivery problems, availability of third-party provided services or content (including, without limitation, image, audio or video content).